Saturday, July 1, 2017

My 1st Sunday inspiration for Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,
Today I am super excited to show my first Sunday Guest Designer post for Vera Lane Studio.

I have chosen to start simple to show just how versatile the images are. I have made 2 tags using the Blooms set of digital stamps.

For the first one I have inked the background with distress inks and then taken two of the designs from this set, enlarged them and then printed onto the tag.  Add some matching ribbon and hey presto, it's complete.  How simple was that?

For the second tag I have covered the base with a text patterned paper from my stash.  Taken another of the blooms designs, enlarged one and made one smaller.  I coloured them with Copics and then fussy cut them.  I attached the smaller one to the stem of the larger one and stuck them to the tag.  There is silver twine wrapped around the bottom of the tag.  I have added a matching ribbon and a piece of the silver twine and we have another completed tag.

The theme this month is "Blossom" and I hope you agree these fit the theme nicely.

You will finds the Blooms set of images here
Blooms

Blooms - 8 digi stamps/ whimsical flowers and buds

Thanks for looking and have fun creating!

Lin xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, Lin! Enjoy your GDT with Vera Lane, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags, Lin! It's great to have you as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete